D-Day

Pakage

Yep..

tomorrow's the big day.. sentencing is just about here. to be completely honest, im freakin out a little bit, but not too bad eh. my pre sentencing report from the probation office couldnt have gone any better really. it says that im a good kid who made a mistake. I have a low likely hood of re offending and Ive shown remorse for my actions. It also recommends Home D for my sentence, which is awesome. Usually what they put on as the recommendation is the maximum you're going to get and it goes down from there. the maximum home d that can be given is 1 year, so hopefully i might get 9months home d or maybe an even lesser sentence.

Someone i went through treatment with who was up on meth manufacturing charges, his pre sentencing report recommended 4 years imprisonment and he got 1 year home d.. so its pretty hopeful for me.

that said, nothings garunteed. i could still go to jail, but its looking pretty unlikely. still.. send me some good vibes at about 11.45am tomorrow if you have any to spare!

if i do go to jail, ya'll better come visit me! and even if im just on home d, you's still better had! and if i get off with supervision, you'll all be seein me real soon!

ez peeps, catch ya's on the flip

You should be able to get your production pretty tight if you work on beats all day for a year!

ha ha..yeah boy...haaaaaarrrddd.....

best be making us some wucked choons cuzz....(drug free for a year could slow down the creativity though huh...?no cones in the lab???heaven forbid...

home d for a year and some community service is way better than jail though pakage...for real....

Jesus that was a fucken tense day!! I swear making him wait til the very end of the day and sit through all the other cases was part of the punishment...

Definitely could've been a waaaaaaaaaay worse outcome, at least we can go visit on the shore a whole lot more free and easy than at Mt Eden.

So proud of the way you've conducted yourself throughout this whole debacle bro, your strength is second to none!!

xox