Question?

thr339z

if anyone killed or raped my fam. also

if i was married and heavily in love with my wife, and came home one day to see her getting spit roasted by two of my friends, i would get a baseball bat and mush them all up real good.

revenge for what?

im a pretty placid dude so it would have to be something real brutal like killing, raping or torturing me or any of my family, close friends or girlfriend/wife.

fair call....

heres a hypothetical....

reality tv show promise of riches,,,but you must kill with out mercy... yay or nay?

You want to recreate manhunt?

nah more hyper real

kinda a cross between series 7 and the scene in natural born killers when they escape from jail with the twistedness of donnie darko and the dystopic nature of children of men/28 weeks later but in a hyper real reality show kinda way. the cuts will be at the same tempo as a good tech choon , if you can imagine that?

People kill when they are hungry or desperate. Morals are mostly a virtue of the well fed.

thats the shit ryte there,,,,,

it can come down to your ethical beliefs aswell. If you are a utilitarian you could kill for the greater good..... ie if you capped someone to stop them spreading a incurable disease, it would be for the greater good.

but kantian ethics say a human life can never be taken for good and no matter how bad someone is a human life does not deserve to be lost....

anyhow if someone did sick shit to family like rape or kill i wouldnt want to kill them, i would want to torture the cunts and make there life a living hell not just ending it. which is exactly what they should do that fritzal mutha fucka from austria.

a cross between series 7 and the scene in natural born killers when they escape from jail with the twistedness of donnie darko and the dystopic nature of children of men/28 weeks later but in a hyper real reality show kinda way. the cuts will be at the same tempo as a good tech choon , if you can imagine that?

Sounds like you've got the academy award locked down there

Id kill if you could prove it would stop a nuclear explosion that would kill lots more people.

fukin lolcat, what a load of wank

I'm serious bro, ethics have only evolved really recently in terms of humanity. What do you think would happen if there was an international food crisis? Oil running out? See anyone being polite over the last oil barrel? People kill for the mere wiff of power. Soon as the trappings of society break down you're just a hairless ape with a stick.

i know exactly what you mean man. the other day my car ran out of gas while i was on my way to get a much needed feed.

luckily i found a group of kids... i bonked their heads together kahui style and ended up eating six packets of rasins

i know exactly what you mean man. the other day my car ran out of gas while i was on my way to get a much needed feed.

luckily i found a group of kids... i bonked their heads together kahui style and ended up eating six packets of rasins

hahaha