fall asleep

thr339z

TERRORIST!

not the first or the last time I have and will been called that

yup

after 17 odd years o caning it I decided " no more d-rugs are bad mmmkay" well not bad more to the point im over it...

(well except fer the sesh's always keen fer that)

yupyup and its all good

acid flash-backs! 1980 steez...

maybe not 17 years \ lets do the math

1991-redstar takes acid fer the first time at hardcore acid house party in wellington

has hiatus til 1993 and then it was all on , grunge was king and around the corner loomed trance then drum and bass , then the rest they say is history,,,

no more bad tings fer me and its werrrrrjurrrrd

im thinking o getting some straight edge tatts

the "sesh's" as you say bro, are IMO the most dangerous of all... havent you seen the films??!!! you'll get reefer madness.

no, but seriously, if you really want to acheive clarity of mind and vision, and become more connected to your tru self, i found that eliminating chops altogether has helped me hugely. i started in on it when i was about nine though, so maybe wait till you've done twenty years on it to decide...

just a thought

the "sesh's" as you say bro, are IMO the most dangerous of all... havent you seen the films??!!! you'll get reefer madness.

no, but seriously, if you really want to acheive clarity of mind and vision, and become more connected to your tru self, i found that eliminating chops altogether has helped me hugely. i started in on it when i was about nine though, so maybe wait till you've done twenty years on it to decide...

just a thought

werds to that,,,

I hear what your saying bad man, but for me the "sesh" is the least of my worries, I can take it or leave it, I find , however that the longer I leave it the more "off the hook " I get , now im not sure who here has seen me after a time when I HAVENT been smoking, imagine me and my militancy times 1000. and well thats a lil hard to handle,,, I find also I tend to see clearly after I have a "sesh" rather than seeing everything, kinesthesia is a strange ting and when mixed with high levels of IQ's sometimes its good to slow down.

who remembers the make soup expedition?

that was inspired after 3 weeks of non smoking,,,

shal we have a revisit? ok done deal

,,,,,transmission paused.....

....transmission engaged.......

One onion, Take the knife , cut the onion. Place in fry pan , Fry the onion. Add some garlic. Mix together and brown.. Place in pot of simmering water, around a litre.

Add seasoning (too your taste) add tomato puree

Add tobasco sauce MAKE IT FIREY

Add potatoes (about 4 cut in half) simmer. Stir , add chopped carrot. Add pasta , add celery. Add tomatoes. Add tobasco stir , add pepper if required. add basil if required. Add pepperoni or salami, finely cut. Mash with potatoes masher, add tomatoes, potatoes and carrots add some bread crusts mash, add tobasco. Simmer, stir, mash, stir mash, add tobasco. Add remaining tomato puree simmer covered for 36 minutes. Turn heat off, leave to sit covered at room temperature for 7.2 hours, during this time, continue stirring and mashing sporadically.

Heat and serve,

Sit at table with some friends, turn some music on have some crusty fresh bread and some wine and some cheese (grated Colby or parmesan is best ) put it on top of the soup

Taste it, revel in its texture, examine the subtleties of the soup ask questions about soup and think about soup. Feel the soup enter your body, think about how the soup permeates your being, imagine the hearty goodness entering your body.

Make Soup//

now this is a cleverly disguised metaphor any one care to deconstruct?

analogy of the brain and how drugs affect it? the portals that they open in your mind to different ways of thinking and different wavelengths? I feel like its a visualisation thing to say just to enjoy the ride and not take it too seriously, analyze how it is affecting you and compensate your reactions to that?

stoned ramble end.

analogy of the brain and how drugs affect it? the portals that they open in your mind to different ways of thinking and different wavelengths? I feel like its a visualisation thing to say just to enjoy the ride and not take it too seriously, analyze how it is affecting you and compensate your reactions to that?

stoned ramble end.

interesting.......

• 2 weeks later...
are you on teh meth?

nah im on the "straight edge" drugs are hedonistic and bougious,and are counter revolutionary

EDIT: i gave up drugs 2 months ago

Redstar took herbals on the weekend! He was in Chur Chur and I fed them too him! They were grins, and he grinned.

Yuss.

MEopp is still a drug, a shit one, but it's drugs.

*derailed*