PARANOIA?

Guest Room101

yo, so this topic came up the other night somewhere between the polar bear vodka, rails, running the radio zero playlist and actually leaving the house.

ummm, facebook is run by the c i a .

its like on of them said to their IT guys, "so what we wanna do is, start this whole book of faces thing where we get everyone to tell us who they know, who those people know, where they are, what theyre doing, thinking, thinking about doing, or have the potential to do or think about doing. reckon you guys can suss it out?"

boom, face book is born.

and voila, everyone jumps on the bandwagon, puts up their pics, tags em all with names dates places etc.... and fills in all the required, optional and just outright investigative information.

conspiracy? theory? or maybe im just being paranoid, then again, go look the word up.

other things which ive been thinking about lately, is our societies rapidly increasing resemblance to the alpha brain wave placid apathetic society depicted in Orwells 1984. (tv screens on buses?come on guys...)

oh, and that whole "retina scans of football stadiums to identiffy individuals" thing...

I think u raise some valid points there bad man

I think that there is some definate issues in relation to the points that u have raised that do need some serious scrutiny ,

I am a very cynical suspicious person (have u guys noticed this about me yet)

and I am waiting for the day when we collectivly wake up and rise up

these days will bill glorious

and HOPEFULLY they will be soon,,,

all other correspondance can and should be taken off line with me,,,

the endX are FUCKING close,,,,,

i doubt they were involved in its inception - i think its just evolved out of the popularity of myspace and ringo. they sure as hell will be exploiting it to make their life simpler though thats a fact. There are already known examples of people getting busted for shit where their myspace had a big influence on their demise.

CIA already have access to all communications that happen in the world e.g. project Echelon but the advantage of facebook for them (like you say) is that people organize their own information and give it out a lot more freely than would ordinarily be done which makes life a lot easier for intelligence gathering

nothing is safe in this world unless you use a reliable encryption system really. even then its just a matter of how long it is secure for rather than whether it is secure or not. phone calls, text messages, emails, etc, etc... it all gets funneled into their systems. 1984 for sure mang. The one saving grace is that there is just so much fucking information that they don't know what to with it and most shit except for things/people they are specifically monitoring will go unnoticed

i doubt they were involved in its inception - i think its just evolved out of the popularity of myspace and ringo. they sure as hell will be exploiting it to make their life simpler though thats a fact. There are already known examples of people getting busted for shit where their myspace had a big influence on their demise.

CIA already have access to all communications that happen in the world e.g. project Echelon but the advantage of facebook for them (like you say) is that people organize their own information and give it out a lot more freely than would ordinarily be done which makes life a lot easier for intelligence gathering

nothing is safe in this world unless you use a reliable encryption system really. even then its just a matter of how long it is secure for rather than whether it is secure or not. phone calls, text messages, emails, etc, etc... it all gets funneled into their systems. 1984 for sure mang. The one saving grace is that there is just so much fucking information that they don't know what to with it and most shit except for things/people they are specifically monitoring will go unnoticed