Woah Trippy

thr339z

so I have been thinking (uh oh)

have you ever been on the rinse and seen or experinced tings that are of a "metaphysical OR other worldly nature"

ok let me explain my self

have u ever been twisted and had shit happin that leaves u dribbling and discombulated,,

and or whats the most insane acid story u have?

"I WANNA HEAR THE TALES OF PURE FEAR "

Everything further than about 50 feet away disappeared and was replaced with molten lava and big jagged rocks coming up out of the ground with devils/demons crawling up the rocks and angels were riding massive lightning bolts out of the sky.

Shit was freaky as fuck. But kinda cool too.

Much less freaky, but once I saw the sky tower melt like an extremely fast-melting candle and no matter how hard I looked I couldn't see the sky tower for the rest of that night.

Ghost-like creature ala "Peter Jackson's - The Frighteners" appeared in the wall above my fireplace, stretched towards me, screamed a scream of pure evil, then threw up on my coffee table.

I was a bit shaken up after that

hehehe

love it

Int night :bjork concert late 1997

4 guys after 6 days of tripping think it is a good idea to take another trip this one is a "wizard" 250 mg lsd

bjork playing , with amibas growing on her dress, bass making it impossible to breethe , then the act of clapping seemed strange and foreign, then the distinct sounds of sheeps "baas" could be heard, looked around every mofo had sheeps heads except for us

drive home to the tron and the back seat of the car looked and felt like it was 10 kms wide and 5kms deep. and the motorway was a psychadellic river with the dark spaces attempting to eat the light

mmmmmm acid,, how I love and hate her

craziest mind fuck:

once i thought that i was about to fuse with one my friends dragonball z style. exept there was no going back and the deal wasnt just that we'd both be trapped in the same body, it was more a majin bu style thing where my body/soul/energy would just be absorbed, i would become nothing and he would be twice as powerful.

was pretty scary thinking that in a few moments i would become nothingness.

--

best visuals:

once my watch wouldnt stop spinning around my wrist, the links just kept going round, but i never saw the face of the watch. Then it started to drip off my arm. then i couldnt control my laughter so i tried to do something serious to calm down so i picked up the news paper and tried to read it. This unfortunately didnt work as the news paper texture and print began leaking onto my hands and up my arms. then my freckles started zooming all over the place and the lump of tobacco i was trying to rollinto a cigarette turned into some kind of slug/worm that kept wriggling and i couldnt roll my fuckn ciggy..

--

summary = totally worth the insanity

By the sounds of things you would win something like this hands down...

:gummy:

I've seen things you people wouldn't believe..

Like a 30 ft basketball player morph out of the concrete and perform a mad slam dunk in front of a background of swirling metallic clouds...... the Auckland Museum became a tank 'breathing' with life.... peoples faces melted and decayed like zombies.. i heard strange conversations that weren't happening...i thought my bones had collapsed inside me once and i was too gutted to tell anyone...lol

..none of these were 'metaphysical' or 'other worldly' btw.. they were the result of taking too many hallucinogens

:pointless2:

craziest mind fuck:

once i thought that i was about to fuse with one my friends dragonball z style. exept there was no going back and the deal wasnt just that we'd both be trapped in the same body, it was more a majin bu style thing where my body/soul/energy would just be absorbed, i would become nothing and he would be twice as powerful.

Had a very similar one the same night as the devils/angels, for almost an hour me and my mate were reading each others thoughts and at one point couldn't figure out which one of us was which, it was almost like both our minds were in BOTH our bodies at the same time.

Also once was driving the old mans '96 Toyota Landcruiser at night and everything on the side of the road faded into blackness, and then in the distance ahead of me the road started breaking up and peices were flying off into the sky, getting closer and closer to the car until I just pulled over and said to my mate: "Sorry bro, we're sitting here until the road comes back".

Lesson #7487936: Dont drive on acid.

after the "immortal rain bdo" and taking a very good dutch trip and watching swirling psychadelic pools morph and expand (the water on the field of erriccson)

we rocked into town and went to bobs bar (well my mates did as I got carded)

I sat on high st fer a while and then I saw walking up the road this blonde curly haired goth girl with fluro streamers on her arms and she was blowing bubbles.

I sat theer and calmly rolled another ciggy , and watched her walk closer,

she then stood in front of me and blew bubbles at me , which turned into lil creatures, IE tiny terradactals etc

fun times

still not sure if she was real,,???

Crazy.... I've never hallucinated with my eyes open before... Most of the time I only see patterns..

I remember once when I was really sick I was in bed in the darkness... and I could create the feelings of heaven and hell with my mind.. on demand... I felt like I was dying at the time...

hahaha not exactly public forum material

little creatures?

that tale will never see the light of a public forum

awww go on!

I will.... Tomkid was hanging around the bush bit at phat 06 and skono went up to him and asked what he was up to tomkid told skono that there had been these little creatures attacking him. Tomkid said he had been taking photos of them. Skono took him back to the tent where i was and told him he should have some time out. When he got to photos back all we could see was bush. What did the creatures look like again tomkid? Cartoon like were they?

hahaha not exactly public forum material

little creatures?

that tale will never see the light of a public forum

awww go on!

I will.... Tomkid was hanging around the bush bit at phat 06 and skono went up to him and asked what he was up to tomkid told skono that there had been these little creatures attacking him. Tomkid said he had been taking photos of them. Skono took him back to the tent where i was and told him he should have some time out. When he got to photos back all we could see was bush. What did the creatures look like again tomkid? Cartoon like were they?

haha he was actually walking around sort of near the stage area when i saw him, he was pale and unnerved, and talking about the little creatures.

i told him to go back to his campsite and pointed him in the right direction. he started walking, but about 45 minutes later i saw him in the same place; he'd been walking around in circles!

so i too him back myself, and at that's when he elaborated on the creatures, and also told me about a farmer that found him and showed him the way out of the bush. skepties as to whether the farmer was anything but imagined as well..

oh and my "trippy" experience involved a very large hit of salvia in a mate's car on mt eden.

auckland dropped away from sight and the insignificance of the human condition in the scheme of the universe became disturbingly clear.

i also momentarily forgot who i was, and lost the ability to walk. harrowing times

Edited by Guest