Lunch: Again

KN

I'm away on bithznuth.. So I get to slap lunch on the company card, it's gonna be a full cooked breakfast wit shrooms and a passionfruit and lemon smoothie from Lambretta's in Nelson. Possibly the best smoothie on the planet.

I'm away on bithznuth.. So I get to slap lunch on the company card, it's gonna be a full cooked breakfast wit shrooms and a passionfruit and lemon smoothie from Lambretta's in Nelson. Possibly the best smoothie on the planet.

Ooh Lambretta's, I'm pretty sure we hit up that joint after Phat last year.

salami, cheese, pickles, mayo & tomato relish in a baguette

Also been cooking up a cake for dessert tomo for a few lucky people

its gonna be meuan!

salami, cheese, pickles, mayo & tomato relish in a baguette

Also been cooking up a cake for dessert tomo for a few lucky people

its gonna be meuan!

[homer j simpson]mmm... cake... *drools*[/homer]

So today I decided to have breakfast for the first time in about 6 years. Granted it is just some sought of breakfast muffin, but still. My experiment is to see if I get really hungry near lunch time or what

So today I decided to have breakfast for the first time in about 6 years. Granted it is just some sought of breakfast muffin, but still. My experiment is to see if I get really hungry near lunch time or what

You might actually be more hungry at lunchtime after having breakfast, than if not. Eating early speeds up your metobalism and thus you burn more energy making you feel hungry once the first lot of energy has been used. Not eating means that once you get over the initial feeling of hunger in the morning you probably won't feel as hungry throughout the day as basically your body changes from making and burning energy, into conserving energy.

chicken sartay pie, rost pork roll and a cream lamington, plus big fuck off moka / campachino

You are by far the most hungus mofo on the forum.

hey just coz i ant no rabit food eating naturalist, dont mean that i need as much fatning up as possible. i burn of so muc energy each day it does not matter what i eat i just stay the same weight.

its good being a hungis

Nato is a rabbit hippie but Sirk does eat a lot.

I had an avacado chicken salad bap thing and some sought of almond slice

Redstar: Sounds like my lunch/breakfast for the last year and a bit, untill Nato said I eat like a schmuck

Nice.

They've got me doing actual work today so it looks like lunch will be in the form of 3 coffee's and 4 cigarettes. Hopefully that'll hold till some form of early dinner.

Man I eat badly