iKmCat

seekah

i found an album by this guy(s?) at my house after a party. the album is called utterings and it is hands down the most haunting music i have ever heard- its not dnb, its sigur ros-esque, but electronica.

very morbid and sinister yet strangely etheral. its hard to describe. there are samples at the ends of tracks that discuss the unique uplifting and positive experiences one can enjoy whilst on tripamines.

my question to the music geeks out there: who are these guys, where are they from, where can i find more like it?

any help on this would be choice

btw i have googled it to no result.

i found an album by this guy(s?) at my house after a party. the album is called utterings and it is hands down the most haunting music i have ever heard- its not dnb, its sigur ros-esque, but electronica.

very morbid and sinister yet strangely etheral. its hard to describe. there are samples at the ends of tracks that discuss the unique uplifting and positive experiences one can enjoy whilst on tripamines.

my question to the music geeks out there: who are these guys, where are they from, where can i find more like it?

any help on this would be choice

btw i have googled it to no result.

sadly I dont know anything about them....

but.........

bro can I get a copy! it sounds like somthing I would love

please advise

• 5 months later...

Ok I tried posting this once but it didn't go through so fingers crossed this time.

I can give you some info.

IKMCAT stands for "I Kill My Conscience At Times", Based in Vancouver, Canada.

The group originally was the main singer/songwriter, JiF, and his wife. However, they split up, so it just became him. I went out with him for a while after. It ended badly cuz he relapsed into drugs etc, but I so strongly believe in his talent I certainly promote the band and am all for more people learning about the music.

Two other releases before "Utterings from the Angels Below". These were

"The Continual Overflow of the Living Waters Within" and "There's Bliss in this Hiss", an LP release.

A couple of tracks can be found here:

radio3.cbc.ca/bands/I-KILL-MY-CONSCIENCE-AT-TIMES

I actually haven't heard "Utterings from the Angels Below" yet and if anyone ends up finding a place to get it I'd be really interested to know thanks.

Hope this has helped!!

what's wrong with canadians??

i'm actually english but that probably is considered even worse right ?

Dont mind him hes a skateborder and a dj so hes way tooo cool. Canada is wicked place

Canada and Canadians are fucken awesome.

edit: Except for the French-speaking ones.

I actually haven't heard "Utterings from the Angels Below" yet and if anyone ends up finding a place to get it I'd be really interested to know thanks.

Hope this has helped!!

wow totally helped heaps. i had no idea who it was or their story so its nice to have a bit of background. ive only got a scungy burnt copy i found at my house. no idea where to get it at all!

thanks tho thats cool

• 2 years later...
what's wrong with canadians??

i'm actually english but that probably is considered even worse right ?

Dont mind him hes a skateborder and a dj so he's way too cool. Canada is a wicked place

Canada and Canadians are fucken awesome.

edit: Except for the French-speaking ones.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 3 months later...