biggie.co.nz

Pakage

Man.. is anyone else having the problem of biggie causing their firefox to stall? Mine occasionally freezes, but i can get it back by hitting the minimise button, it will minimize the window and then restore it straight away and firefox unfreezes?

Everytime I've come to use this website I've found it to never work properly through Safari, firefox or IE. Pages never fully load, someitmes I'll be prompted to dl a random file (can't remember extension, but something that is opened with dreamweaver), or other times it'll take way to long to load, so I usually just give up. This happens on diff comps.

just say'n

Everytime I've come to use this website I've found it to never work properly through Safari, firefox or IE. Pages never fully load, someitmes I'll be prompted to dl a random file (can't remember extension, but something that is opened with dreamweaver), or other times it'll take way to long to load, so I usually just give up. This happens on diff comps.

just say'n

Works fine for me

We're working on a w3c compliant replacement for this website which should make pages load faster, help browser compatability and reduce error messages.

I've also found a server to host the website from New Zealand.

So the people who have been having problems shouldn't need to worry about that soon